Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Who do you want to win?

Seriously...I am posting about the Bachelorette. I love that show. I have loved DeAnna since she was with Brad. I hope that she picks a good one. I always go for the guys like Graham. I of course picked him as my favorite and when he got kicked off I was thrilled that DeAnna didn't let his charm be her downfall.

I hope she picks Jason. I think he is a sweetie! I am trying to figure out why Jesse is still there. Last night shocked me. Wow! Jeremy was picked to win the whole thing. I have wanted Jason and Graham the whole time. So if it is Jason I will be so happy. Jesse is to much of a kid.

6 comments:

Maren said...

I don't really get the whole Jesse thing either, except that he's really nice and a good guy. He just seems to young, but I guess they're the same age. But Jason!!! I love Jason - I hope he wins too, but I have a feeling he won't, which is so shocking because I never would've thought she'd pick Jesse. And I knew that Jeremy was going this week. You could tell from last week and this weeks episodes that she wasn't feeling him as much.

Company EIGHT said...

I haven't watched this season, but I always like to see the last one. Now I will know a little more about the situation...

Chelsea said...

I'm so happy to find out that I'm not the only person who's watching the bachelorette! Ryan teases me endlessly...
Anyway, after watching the preview of next weeks show I think she picks Jason, but maybe they're just trying to trick us--who knows! At least both guys are nice.

Erin said...

I really hope she picks Jason. I thought they were so cute together with his son. I can't figure out why Jesse is still around either. Great guy, nice and funny but just doesn't seem to be her type. I little immature perhaps. Glad I am not the only watching this show. Deanna is cute and deserves to find someone to share her life with.

kachiai said...

Are you freaking kidding me?

Shellie said...

I wanted Graham to be the one she picked! But since he isn't, now I am all about Jason. If she doesn't pick him something is wrong! And I was a little disappointed with her last night during the "men tell all." I have always liked her as well but she was kind of mean to Jeremy and Graham.....