Friday, July 4, 2008

paRaDe, bAr-B-qUe, fiRewOrks, aNd a mOvie

I love the excitement of the 4th of July...the crazy running around, painting faces, candy throwing, family times, stuffed animal chaseing, crowd gathering, melting hot, soaking wet,clapping hands, flag waving, jets over head, vets waving, crowd cheering, water fighting, walking, walking, walking, good neighbors, yummy eating, bar-b-que blazing, yummy fruit, game playing, football tossing, friends talking, kids laughing, mess making, blanket laying, chair placing, fireworks glowing, ooh aweing, night time, loud speaker, red white and blue wearing, hand over heart, hats off, Star Spangled Banner, glow sticks, traffic, baby crying, National Treasure II, popcorn, late night movie watching, end of day, awe sleep!



































We had a wonderful 4th of July with everyone. Thanks for being a part of our day. You made it fun and awesome. Making memories is what the holidays is all about.

7 comments:

Hailey said...

What the crap Megan!! There are some nasty pics of me doing silly things!! Well at least we did have fun so that's all that matters. Thanks for a great weekend! It was fun stopping by your house and just all being together.

Lata!!

Jewels said...

What a crazy weekend for you guys!! I LOVE the 4th of July too! Your kids look so dang cute and festive, love the painted faces!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Fun! What a fun day. I love Ellie's dress; I think Riley and Hadley have those same dresses; so cute! Can you believe you have 4 children? Crazy!

Melanie Arkoudas said...

So glad that you had a great day! You are getting really good at taking pictures of yourself. I am impressesed. I still haven't mastered that yet. Who's the girl with David? Serious? miss you tonz!!!

Misty said...

Wow! Your pictures make me tired just looking at them! Looks like you had a busy, busy, busy day (just the way you like it). Glad it was fun!

larshannon said...

Looks like so much fun!

The Goughs said...

That's what a good time is if you ask me. Wow! Hey check out my blog. YOu will be proud of me! See you tonight!!!!!!