Friday, July 25, 2008

Catching up with the fam.

We went to dinner on Friday night with the Monson side of my family. It was so much fun to see everyone. I forgot I had my camera until half the people left. But I was able to snap a few with those that stayed to chat. All the "adults" as I referred to them were going to the Mormon Tabernacle Performance that night at the Conference Center. This gave us the perfect opportunity to meet at Hires before hand. It was so good to see those that could come. One of the reasons that I love when Carl comes to town is because then it means we will all get together. We really need to do this more often.

1 comment:

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

I haven't been to Hires for years. Fun. Are you not an adult? Did you watch the performance? I recorded it, but haven't watched it yet.