Monday, July 14, 2008

oUr litTle Baby is foUr mOnths oLd...



I am shocked that Elsie is already four months old. She is so sweet and cute. I think that she has been so much different then my other kids and so much the same. She has taken turns having blue eyes and brown eyes. Jeron keeps thinking that he has won and then the next day they go brown.

She had so much hair when she was born and now she has my Dads hair line. She has looked so much like JJ and then the spitting image of Emma. Every once in a while I see Ellie's smile in hers.

I love how they all have their own unique marks...yet they are so similar. Right now she has brown eyes...tomorrow it may be different. She has slept so much these first four months that I worry at times. She is doing a lot of growing though. She smiles all the time. She loves to coo and talk with me. She is a Mama's girl. She has a hard time being away from me. When she hears my voice she cries until I hold her. She is hungry all the time. She feeds every two hours except at night when she goes for 5-6 hours. Awesome! We just love having her in our home. I hope that Ellie doesn't love her to death. It is an adventure trying to figure the two of them out. I can't ever turn my back for a second or Ellie is on her. Elsie will be one tough cookie when she is older. If anyone has any suggestions on how to stop the clock let me know...she is growing way to fast. oh I just love her

12 comments:

Jana said...

Love her!!

Maren said...

Oh man! She is SO old! She is so cute too. I really can't place who I think she looks like. She looks so different than the rest of your kids. She is so sweet and cute. I LOVE her cute little smile.

Calee Richards said...

She is so cute!!!

Chelsea said...

Wow, four months already?! Time flies. She's a cutie.

Emily said...

she is so cute! So I need to get the lady's number that takes your family pictuers. I want to get ours done again and don't have her number anymore.

The Halls said...

so dang cute! I just want to nibble her little cheeks!!!

Misty said...

Four months - where does the time go? She looks adorable, as always!

Jewels said...

What a doll!! I love her huge smile, so darling!

larshannon said...

Not 4 months already? Bye-bye newborn and hello baby! She is beautiful, like all of your kids.

emblair said...

She looks like such a happy baby! What a sweetheart!

Collings Family said...

Those pictures are so cute...even John commented!

Company EIGHT said...

I seriously want to squish her! SO cute!