Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Girls Night Out!

It is always fun to get away from the kids and have a night just the girls. I love these ladies. I laugh so much when I am with them. I think that means they are good for my soul. It was Joy's 30th birthday on Sunday so we took her out for a surprise dinner at Cucina Tuscana.(Thanks for arranging it Amy.) It was delicious food, and great company. The owner of the restraunt was so sweet. He was thrilled to get a picture with us. When we left he came outside and gave us all kisses on our cheeks. Who wouldn't want to kiss such hot babes? After we stood around for about an hour trying to decide what we should do since the night was still young. We were all stuffed to the brim, but decided we needed to get a treat. We headed off to this little yummy bakery that Brittany knew about. My cake was to die for! Brittany was the only one that got German Chocolate Cake and I will have to say my Moms is far better then the one she had. All in all it was a really great night. Thanks ladies!




9 comments:

Melanie Arkoudas said...

Okay, Whatever! I guess your life has to go on without me, that's fine:) I wish I was there dangit.I should have been. I am glad that you guys had fun. I am so sad I missed it.

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Good times! I need to try that restaurant and the bakery, of course. :)

Katie and the boys said...

That was fun wasn't it! We should do that more often. I always have such a fun time with you all! Good times!

Chelsea said...

Fun! A night out with the girls does wonders, don't ya think? Why hasn't the church instituted one yet? We have Friday night date night, how about we make Wednesday night girls' night?! Hahaha, no seriously. :)

meg 'n' rich said...

What a fun night!! Glad you all had a good time. Aren't little old Italian men the best!! They'll always make you feel so beautiful!!

Collings Family said...

Girlfriends are so much fun. I couldn't live without a girls' night now and again. Looks like so much fun!

Erin said...

So Thursday I was at Lagoon waiting in line to ride Wicked and I see this guy with two adorable kids. I keep looking at them wondering where I know them from. Finally it dawned on me that it was Jeron with JJ and Emma. So I was going to say hi to them and realized I only know them through reading your blog and that it might be weird to say hi to people who don't know me. I thought it was pretty funny! I looked for you but didn't see you. Maybe you were off on your girls night out.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Company EIGHT said...

LOVE girls' nights out!! It looks wonderful!!