Friday, July 18, 2008

crAzy wEek...aWe it iS oVer!

We have week one of swim lessons done. Finally. I swear I have tried to fit every doctor appointment in this week with our swim lessons. We take from 11-1pm. I have to get in with Ellie so I don't shower until I am done with swimming. Which means almost all week I have been able to shower around 5pm. I hate that because I feel gross all day long. Anyway by Friday night I need to get out. We decided to go walking on the Lagoon Trail. It is so pretty and you feel like you are in the mountains because the trees are so big. There is a creek as well. I love this place. So we went on the part we had never been on before. It leads to Farmington Ponds. That was a fun new adventure.
After we came home,Ellie and Jeron were on the ground and they were both giggling. It was so cute I had to take a picture. Then of course all the kids wanted in on that action. It turned out to be a very nice night. Sometimes just the easy things are the best things.


1 comment:

Jana said...

Glad you survived! Good luck with the next week of swim lessons. They drag on forever it seems!