Sunday, July 20, 2008

mOre nEw pLay dRessEs...tOo cUte

I have to say that right now I am pretty impressed with myself. I was looking on line at Emma and Avery wishing and hoping that I would be able to get one of the dresses when I realized that I could try to make it...so I did. The one Ellie is wearing is the same one. I really am very proud of myself. I did it without a pattern. Yes if a seamstress looked at it she would die...but for me it is wonderful. Emma's was a version of Ellie's. I think she could wear hers to church. She is dying though because she loves it so much she wants to wear it as a play dress. She will win...I think.




8 comments:

Melanie Arkoudas said...

I am so impressed! They look great. I am pretty sure that I could not do that! Where did you get the material? I would definately let them wear it to church! Can't it be both a church and play dress? At least untell it gets worn. What adorable girls.

Chelsea said...

What pretty dresses! Kate is a 3T, hint hint :) Really Megan, you've got skillz!

brittanyc said...

Who can just "whip" dresses like this up? Awesome job!!!!! I had absolutely no idea you even sewed. Shouldn't I be aware of these things? Well, the girls look lovely. I would say these should for sure be church dresses. Very cute. Very impressive. Good job!!!
Britt

Calee Richards said...

Since when can you sew and you need to teach me!

Collings Family said...

My mouth is hanging open. I'm so impressed!

Carrie Anne said...

Very impressive, Megan!

Emily said...

Wowser!!! Good job! They look amazing. I am so impressed. And really staining isn't hard it just takes time. But I can help you do you rtable if you want.

emblair said...

Seriously, no pattern? Dang girl...I need some lessons!!