Saturday, July 19, 2008

par-tay

Tonight we were invited to celebrate Rick's 50th birthday. (He is a family friend from Burley)We went to Draper to his son's friends house. It was incredible to say the least. He has an awesome pool with a waterfall and slide. It was so much fun. The kids had a blast. They surprised me by jumping off the waterfall. Brave little ones. JJ was determined to beat his Dad off the jump. He went after Jeron but took less time in doing it. Jeron was very impressed by his kids. Emma went twice...so then JJ of course had too. It was a fun night. I have always loved to hang out with the Kober's. Thanks for the invite.








6 comments:

Melanie Arkoudas said...

I want that swimming pool in my backyard! That is amazing! Who ever thinks of those things is a genius! I love how the slide looks like rock! Wow! Okay i realize that was a lot of exclamation points, but I am just so amazed. What a fun time. You are doing so much this summer. How great for you and your kids. I really wish you could plan a trip up. Can't it be after school starts? like UEA or something. It's still fun in october, or september. We would love to have you come! We miss you tons!

Erin said...

Was the owner of the house named Kenton Worthington? Matt's best friend owns a house in Draper that has a pool that looks just like that. Just wondering if it is the same.

Jewels said...

How fun!! It looks like you guys are at a famous resort or something. Looks like the kids had a blast!

Erin said...

Nice talking to you this morning! That is so funny that it is Kenton's house. Small world.

Jana said...

That is seriously someone's house?! Wow, only in my dreams. Looks like fun!

Cute dresses and I am very impressed with you. I couldn't do that if my life depended on it. So talented are you!!

emblair said...

MAN! I need to know what that guy does for a living! What an awesome backyard!