Saturday, July 26, 2008

Deer Valley and the royal treatment

Jeron's Uncle Brad and family came from Hawaii to visit. This is always a fun time with everyone. Grandma Jan and Grandpa Gene took everyone on the Alpine Slides. The kids had a lot of fun. JJ rode with Brad and Emma rode with Jeron. I stayed with the Elsie and Ellie. Grandma took Ellie on the Merry-Go-Round while the big kids did that. They took a while (over and hour) so we ate a slushy as well. Ellie thought that was pretty cool. (pun intended)
After we headed up to Deer Valley to hang out, eat, and sit in the hot tube. Roger can get some pretty fabulous rooms up in Deer Valley, and so he did it again. The Utah Symphony was playing right across the way. It was fun, they did a Beatles tribute. In the picture of the kids in the hot tube you can see our view. It was amazing. I think it looks like a picture. There was an awesome rain storm. Which is one of my favorite things. I just wish I could have run around in it. It was a fun one to watch though.
JJ and Emma were in heaven with Turner.(Jeron's cousin) He is 17 and one of the sweetest 17 year olds I have ever met. I always like to see the Harrison side of the family. They are all so nice and good to us. We had a really fun relaxing time. Grandma B is always such a sweetheart to me. I feel she genuinely loves me. I have always felt very accepted by her. We really need to get together with them more. It is nice to hang with family. I don't know why I didn't get a pic with any of the Osgethorpe's, Grandpa Gene or Jeff but they were there as well.




3 comments:

Tara Lynn said...

Can you put your videos on your computer? I just hit the upload button for the videos, just like you would for a photo. Not sure what else would be different... maybe the file type??


HAHA yeah I love game shows!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Fun! I haven't been to the Alpine Slides forever either.

Jana said...

Another fun weekend for you all! Glad you made it there with the windows rolled down and the heat blasting! Seriously, how can you handle it??