Saturday, July 19, 2008

oNe wOmen's gArbaGe is aNothEr giRls treAsuRe

I helped my Mom clean out her closet this week. She had a lot of dresses that she was getting rid of. This turned into a project for me. I took her old dresses and made the girls skirts. I think they turned out pretty cute and the girls love them. Yeah for cleaning and free play skirts!





The best part is that they only take about 15 minutes to make and the girls wear them all the time. The only bad part is convincing them to not where them when we leave the house. Emma pointed out that the blue on even twirls. We all know that makes for an awesome skirt when your six.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I'm impressed! Good use of old clothes. Mine just go in the trash or if I am really ambitious to the DI!

Chelsea said...

So creative, you are! Which reminds me...I really need to clean out my closet :)

Thanks for the moral support on the choking incident. You were right, my nerves were on edge all day. It's certainly not something you forget right away.

Have a great week!

Jewels said...

Wow Megan, I am so impressed!! They look so darling!

Lacey said...

Megan those are so cute. What a great idea.